That new spiffy law that will essentially criminalize ammo purchases and possession, unless you have applied for and been granted a permit to purchase ammo by the state…
After January 1 you will no longer be able to purchase ammo online of via mail order, and as I understand it online retailers will not accept orders to ship to California addresses after December 18th, so get it while you still can
California will regulate the following aspects of ammunition, as described below:
- Sales and transfers of ammunition;
- Persons prohibited from possessing ammunition;
- Minimum age to possess ammunition;
- Ammunition at gun shows; and
- Certain kinds of unreasonably dangerous ammunition.